Water makes up around 60% of your body, it helps to keep you functioning on a daily basis and you couldn’t survive without it. Here we list 11 benefits of drinking water as published by pushdoctor.co.uk:
- Replaces the water you have lost.
- Helps Digestion.
- Helps Blood Circulation
- Keeps your joints moving.
- Increases athletics performance.
- Affects focus and concentration.
- Beats tiredness.
- Encourages you to eat less.
- Protects against disease.
- Prevents dry skin.
- Gets rid of your hangover.
If you’re curious about how much water you should drink or would like more information on the above points please follow: https://www.pushdoctor.co.uk/blog/11-benefits-of-drinking-water-backed-by-doctors